9.27.2005

T minus 38 days


I understand the thoughts of another, 2005

Got a little work done this past weekend - some family schedules are still interfering with work-time. The plan for this week is to finalize the framed pieces so I can order the frames next week - that deadline may slip.

I've also been playing around with ideas for the poster-invite. No word from the gallery if this is actually going to happen, but I have a few mock-ups to show them if its a go. I'm also considering doing a 4-part street-art campaign locally and a special website - more on that later.

Since Second Street is a non-profit they try to get sponsors for each show and since I'm "emerging" or whatever it's been a little hard to gther that support. I did get a couple generous folks on board this past weekend so thanks to them.

Tonight, if possible, more tweaking pencils and collages. Later this week I may have another gallery meeting about the invite. After this week the crazy family schedule will be over and I can start my sprint to the end.

---------------------------------------------------

This is a post in series counting down to my solo show at Second Street Gallery. See previous posts: T minus 43 days, T minus 44 days, T minus 46 days, T minus 49 days, T minus 51 days, T minus 54 days,T minus 55 days,T minus 56 days, T minus 57 days.

No comments: