9.28.2005

T minus 37 days


So be it, I will teach you the path, 2005

Last night I re-worked some older collages that I want to group together for the show. I also printed a bunch of books that I'll have for sale at the gallery.

Hopefully more action tonight...

---------------------------------------------------

This is a post in series counting down to my solo show at Second Street Gallery. See previous posts: T minus 38 days, T minus 43 days, T minus 44 days, T minus 46 days, T minus 49 days, T minus 51 days, T minus 54 days,T minus 55 days,T minus 56 days, T minus 57 days.

3 comments:

MB said...

i really like these collages you are putting up. very nice. I hope the show goes well for you, you've been putting a lot of work in it.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, Charlottesville isn't so far away, but it will take some work on my part to find someone who wants to drive there with me (i.e., drive me there). Is there an opening planned?

Anonymous said...

There is, with free food - November 4, 6-8 pm, with a party after probably. I'll alsobe happy to meet up with anyone who makes the trak another day if I can - I know it's a long way.... Maybe I should charter a bus and round all you DC folks up...

Email me a mailing address if you want on the mailing list.

W