10.05.2005

T minus 30 days



Met with Leah at the gallery yesterday and decided on the above image for a folded 11 x 17 poster as the announcement for the show (we'll use a crop of it - the real thing is 13.75 x 16 in.). Their regular designer (who's done some great work for them) will be scanning and color-correcting - it's nice to have someone else take care of the stuff I do all day at work. I need to get them some promo images later this week.

I also did some measuring of the gallery walls to figure out how many frames I need. I'll sit down tonight and make the final order.

This AM I did a couple small pencils and a couple small collages. Finally finishing things is the hardest part for me - I always want to keep messing with things. I guarantee I'll be drawing and erasing when the work is up on the walls in the gallery...

---------------------------------------------------

This is a post in series counting down to my solo show True Defenders of the Craft at Second Street Gallery. See previous posts: T minus 32 days, T minus 35 days, T minus 37 days, T minus 38 days, T minus 43 days, T minus 44 days, T minus 46 days, T minus 49 days, T minus 51 days, T minus 54 days,T minus 55 days,T minus 56 days, T minus 57 days.

No comments: