10.14.2005

T minus 21 days



Past 2 nights - more small work. I almost have a critical mass of them, then I'll cull the herd and see where I am.

Yesterday I bought a new piece of HUGE paper and this AM I put it up. Hopefully I'll start re-making the big piece tonight.

Tomorrow I make a lightning trip north to DC to pick up work from Boundless and a drawing from Burton Marinkovitch Fine Art that I need for the show. Sunday I start the final push of getting work done...

---------------------------------------------------

This is a post in series counting down to my solo show True Defenders of the Craft at Second Street Gallery. See previous posts: T minus 23 days, T minus 25 days, T minus 28 days, T minus 29 days, T minus 30 days, T minus 32 days, T minus 35 days, T minus 37 days, T minus 38 days, T minus 43 days, T minus 44 days, T minus 46 days, T minus 49 days, T minus 51 days, T minus 54 days,T minus 55 days,T minus 56 days, T minus 57 days.

No comments: