10.19.2005

T minus 16 days



Last night - not much because of some family issues. This AM - more on the big drawing which is coming together. Also more work on the mail list.

The gallery has updated their website, see my page here and the (quite flattering) press blurb here. I need to have them revise the image they're using because the crop isn't correct. Hopefully I'll have the invite posters at the end of this week.

My frames arrived yesterday - I'll open them up and start framing this weekend.

---------------------------------------------------

This is a post in series counting down to my solo show True Defenders of the Craft at Second Street Gallery. See previous posts: T minus 17 days, T minus 18 days, T minus 21 days, T minus 23 days, T minus 25 days, T minus 28 days, T minus 29 days, T minus 30 days, T minus 32 days, T minus 35 days, T minus 37 days, T minus 38 days, T minus 43 days, T minus 44 days, T minus 46 days, T minus 49 days, T minus 51 days, T minus 54 days,T minus 55 days,T minus 56 days, T minus 57 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work...!

-dj