2.06.2006

What is happening!



I've been AWOL from this blog because of the usual - Lady V, work deadlines, lack of sleep.

But I've also been super-busy with 3 shows opening this month. I'll be blogging about them each as the month goes on, but here they are quickly:

------------------------------

Cupidity at Gallery Neptune.
02.09.06 - 03.04.06, Opening Reception 02.12.06

I have one piece in this show - the idea of Cupidity is that several artists chose "I Saw You" ads from a newspaper and made works based on them. We artists then passed along the images of the work we made a group of writers who wrote new fictional "I Saw You" ads based on the artworks. I worked with my old partner-in-crime Roger Noyes.

------------------------------

When You Least Expect It at Chesapeake Gallery, Harford College, MD
02.20 - 03.16, Reception 02.21

I have 5 pieces in this show - 2 collages, a group of small collages and drawings and 2 sculptures.

------------------------------


Hello Cul-de-sac! at ADA Gallery
Opening 02.24

This is a small solo show I'm having in Richmond. ADA has some work up of mine in their back room now, but I'll have newer stuff for the actual show.

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

You are busy! Congrats on the shows. I'm looking forward to seeing your Cupidity piece.