4.25.2006

Loot



Here's some my birthday loot:

Violet made me 2 cards - one with an assist from her Mom:




and one with help from teachers at school:







Pentel Color Brush pens - I got a black and a grey. Really nice and they don't bleed through my sketchbook pages.





This book is great - Davis would walk around Gloucester drawing and then combine them all back in the studio. I'l post about this book later.





I got a Saul Steinberg book - not this one but I couldn't find an image of the book I got - the catalog for a show at the Whitney with a forward by Harold Rosenberg. I heart Mr. Steinberg.





I got a drawing template - a good small ruler thing to draw with. Fits in my sketchbook.





I also got a pair of jeans. And another book from my Mom. And some cookies. And some candy apples and chocolate strawberries. And some nice emails. And a Carvel ice cream cake, pictured at the top of the post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr C, Happy Birthday! Looking forward to seeing some new Pentel action soon! Craig

ahab said...

h.b., w.

w said...

t, a.

and craig too, gracias.