8.18.2006

Updates

Monday I'll start a series of updates on my GRACE show that opens next month, but here's what else has been going on:



POST-IT
The U.K.'s art powerhouse Craig Atkinson put together a show at the Atkinson Gallery in Southport England. Lost of artists form all over, with a great blog documenting all the entries. The deal is that all the works are based on a title of a work in the Atkinson Galleries collection. The image above is my version of "Owl". I did two others, more collagey-weird, I'll look for the scans...




THE FEAST
I have a 3-page story in the Canadian art-book THE FEAST. There was a show last month but I got my work there too late. You can get the book (chock full of great art) here for 15$ Canadian.



BARRELHOUSE
I have a 20-page story in the next issue of Barrelhouse, a literary magazine out of Baltimore. You can read the story I drew, which is written by Erin Pringle, here. I'll post more when it's published - the above image is page 12.

No comments: