1.25.2008

New website and free book



I've updated and moved around my website - it's now at www.craghead.com,. The old wcraghead.com will host this blog and will point to the new site. I've added a couple new things: links, bio, press, plus more sample pages of books and a new blog of my postcard drawings postcards AHOY.

One brand new thing is a new book Lisboa, Lisbon which is based on my trip to Portugal last fall. Lisboa, Lisbon is available for reading on the new site or as a free PDF download that you can fold up, staple and play with. I'm releasing it with a Creative Commons license which means you can copy it to your friends, send it to anyone and even remix it as long as I get some credit and you don't sell it. I'll probably post it in its entirety here on the blog, but you can read it (or make it!) right now if you want.

2 comments:

Hans said...

Hi Warren, there is a update on http://artclubcaucasus.blogspot.com/
and you became our newest member !

Best regards, Hans

Anonymous said...

I just run into the Lisboa book, is beautiful. Thanks, m